Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update #2

Well, good news and bad news on this update!

The bad: During a physically exhausting and busy week, I lost time and motivation for exercise. I did walk about 6 total miles in the last 2 days; that's got to count for something, right? Hopefully I can get back into things this coming week.

The good: I spent yesterday afternoon at the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC! Hooray! I actually went down to the tidal basin 2 days this week to see them, but did the full circuit yesterday. They certainly are pretty, but not as exciting as some make them out to be. My lack of excitement could be attributed to my general dislike of pink things, but really--it's just a bunch of trees that all bloom at the same time. It was fun, though, and definitely something that I am glad I got around to doing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on marking that off your list. Did you take any pictures? Whats next on your list? Check my 101 blog... I have been trying to get a jump on my list http://itsanewbeginning4me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete