Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update #3

Alright - I've been chipping away at some of these things and thought it was about time to post an update!

I did finish a Pulitzer Prize-winning book: March by Geraldine Brooks. It was outstanding! It told the story of Little Women from the father's perspective (while he was away at war). I really enjoyed it. It took me a while to get through it--not because it was long or tedious, but because I just read it at work on my lunch breaks.

I've been doing much better at bringing my lunch to work with me. I think I've done it more than I've noted, but it won't be hard to finish a few more weeks of it. I may even double the number of weeks when I finish up the first 10, because it saves me money and calories!

I haven't gotten my passport yet, but I need to! I won a trip to Curacao, which I will probably be taking in December. I'll need one to get there, so now I have a double excuse to get it! :)

That's all for now. I have many adventures planned in the next 6 months, though!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you. That's amazing you won that trip.

    ReplyDelete