Monday, August 3, 2009

Update #4

Not much to report - crossed one thing off the list and completed another couple weeks of multi-week projects!

I took my guy out to Sunday brunch for his birthday. He knew I chose to do so partially as fulfillment of my list, but I'd have done it even if it hadn't been on my list! ;-) It was a very nice way to spend the morning, and I can see it becoming a somewhat regular activity for us.

I've also gone through a week (and am about to finish week 2) of eating a real breakfast every day before work. Last week was Special K Chocolate Delight with bananas; this week is Trader Joe's organic vanilla yogurt with pecan praline granola. I also knocked another week out of bringing my lunch to work with me. It's definitely becoming a habit, which is good!

Not much else to report. Waiting for my sister to get back to college so we can go on weekly adventures and start chipping away at DC things and day-trip things!

That's all for now. I've got lots of adventures planned between now and Christmas, so I see many check marks in this list's future!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to do the Special K for breakfast, I've been hearing the Chocolate Delight is great!

    Hope you kept up with the bring lunches :)

    ReplyDelete